Brings back black!
Now brings Grey back as well with the new Fusion Grey formula.
After three years of intense formulation and testing, Chris has created the answer to oxidized, sun damaged grey plastic. There is nothing like it on the market! No product has ever been developed specifically for your grey trim. Just as with Solution Finish, we believe you will be astonished with the results of Fusion Grey.
Solution Finish is an incredible new product that restores originally black surfaces to a deep, rich, black finish, without the “wet look.” Solution Finish dries quickly with no greasy residue. This unique formula combines ancient ingredients with advanced polymer technology to provide a spectacular, long-lasting, black, protective finish. Formulated for professional use only, Solution Finish is a silicone-free solution that uses all natural oils and is VOC compliant.
Solution Finish was developed by professionals for professionals – you won’t find this product on the wax walls in your local retail outlets. It is formulated using only the finest ingredients that you don’t usually find in mass-produced, OTC products. Professional detailers need the very best products that are fast, easy to use, and get outstanding results, and Solution Finish delivers.
Solution Finish is ideal for restoring, conditioning, and protecting any originally black surfaces, such as:
- Bumpers, pads and trim
- Mud flaps
- Window trim
- Running boards
- Truck bed caps and covers
- Handles and wiper blades
- If it oxidizes, Solution Finish can restore it!
If it’s made of black plastic or vinyl, Solution Finish will make it look better than new! It doesn’t just restore black surfaces – it gives them a rich, dark finish. Treated surfaces feel clean, not greasy. That’s great news for door handles and running boards.
Solution Finish has been through countless comparison tests and it has proven to be extremely effective on plastics and vinyl. You’ll be amazed at the results!
* 1 ounce treats up to 3 vehicles.
- For best results, apply to a clean, cool surface in the shade.
- Wear gloves and eye protection.
- Shake bottle well and apply a small amount to applicator pad or microfibre sponge.
- Spread a thin coat over area in an even motion, covering area completely.
- Allow solution to penetrate for 1-2 minutes.
- Use a clean microfibre cloth to buff off excess and wipe off glass and paint (will stain unsealed paint).
- Admire the results!